Sep 24 , 2021
Learn how sea moss will be a future food.
In this article:
- Why is sea moss the food of the future?
- How is sea moss the food of the future?
- What are the different varieties of sea moss?
- What are the benefits of taking sea moss?
Is sea moss the food of the future? If not sea moss, then what will future food look like?
1. Why is sea moss the food of the future?
Have you ever thought that sea moss would be one of our future foods one day? If you haven’t thought about it, now is the time! In the very near future, sea moss and sea vegetables will be an everyday food. Yes, it might happen in your lifetime!
Humans have mercilessly exploited the earth for commercial and industrial farming. We plant a seed and expect the earth to return a tree. But the soil returns you nothing in many places of the world. Sea moss and sea vegetables are expected to be one of the next big things that could help save us.
2. How is sea moss the food of the future?
Let’s project the future together.
Future food products will be most likely be vegetable based products.
Future food products will also most likely be sustainable foods that will be produced with minimal damage to the environment.
Scarcity of suitable farming land will push us to be more efficient. The future of food will also aim to improve and increase nutrient absorption, so we can get the most out of our foods.
And you know what? Sea moss has all the above! It is a vegetable based, sustainable food, and will help to improve the nutrient absorption of your body.
An amazing fact about Sea Moss production and farming is that it requires zero inputs:
- No freshwater
- No feed
- No fertilizer
- No land
3. What are the different varieties of sea moss?
There are thousands of types of sea mosses in the sea; however, there are 3 common types commercially used that you could find in America.
4. What are the benefits of taking sea moss?
- Sea moss supports thyroid health
- Sea moss boosts the immune system and gut microbiome
- Sea moss improves mood and energy
- Sea moss soothes skin problems for all skin types
- Sea moss helps with a variety of digestive problems
- Sea moss supports weight loss
- Sea moss improves your sexual health
- Sea moss improves your sleep quality
Conclusion: Sea moss is one of the best vegetables on the planet which contains over 90 vitamins and minerals needed by our bodies (Iron, Iodine, Zinc, Phosphorus, Vitamins A, B, C, etc).
Zero inputs foods will be the most affordable and sustainable foods on the planet. You will find these foods everywhere, from elite restaurants to everyday food at home!
Kolla Sea Moss is one of the zero-inputs foods that has all of the quality to become a future food! It is a vegetable based, sustainable food, and will help to improve the nutrient absorption of your body.
Disclaimer: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.