Jul 28 , 2021
Sea moss is a powerhouse of nutrients for your body, found in a place you'd never expect. Sea moss not only brings benefits to improve your body, but also for your skin and hair.
Sea moss’ benefits for skin health
- Natural collagen: Sea moss contains natural type I and III collagens – a type of protein. It supports your skin cells to heal and multiply stronger. The most visible sign of collagen in sea moss is the jelly like texture when you ground the dry sea moss and mix it water.
- Natural Vitamin E: Vitamin E, another popular antioxidant for skin, is also found in sea moss. Vitamin E is generally accepted as a treatment for delaying aging skin, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
- Natural antioxidants: Sea moss and other sea vegetables are rich in antioxidant minerals such as zinc and manganese that support heart health and provide anti-inflammatory benefits. Sea moss and other types of seaweeds contains measurable amounts of antioxidant vitamins such as vitamin C to support skin health.
Sea moss’s benefits for hair
The 5 best vitamins for hair growth are vitamin Bs, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E. The 3 best minerals for hair growth are Iron, Zinc, and Protein.
- Sea moss is filled with zinc, vitamin Bs, and biotins which your body can not produce but must be supplied by iet. These vitamins seriously grow your hair.
- Zinc strengthens hair follicles.
- Biotin (vitamin B7) supports the growth of hair and nail.
- Folic acid (folate, vitamin B12) is nutrient for your body to make new cells and make your hair smooth.
- To have a faster result on your hair growth, you can both take sea moss pills and apply sea moss gel on your hair. Sea moss gel will soothe the scalp and condition your hair.
Disclaimer: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.