There are two problems you will likely have if you are trying to have a healthy diet.
- The first is to create healthy and accessible meals, to help retain the habits you are trying to make!
- The second is to ensure that your meals contain sufficient vitamins/minerals that your body needs, to help avoid common problems caused by inherent deficiencies in certain lifestyle diets.
Best Irish Sea Moss
- Kolla Global Sea Moss is a super-ocean food that contains 92 minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that your body will love.
- It has 25 times the iron found in beef and has more calcium than milk*.
- Certified organic by UDAF, Kolla Sea Moss is made with the finest quality ingredients, so you have one less thing to worry about.
Say goodbye to your synthetic products which are made from animal parts. Introducing Kolla Global Sea Moss - one of the best Ocean Superfoods - made from the best vegetables on the planet!
What does sea moss do for the body?
- Boosts immune system health.
- Helps naturally boost energy levels and mood.
- Improves skin health and slows the process of aging for skin and joints.
- Digestion support with high fiber content in seaweeds.
- Wildcrafted organic sea moss is one of the best ways to get the highest quality nutrients from the mineral-rich cold oceans. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals (Iron, Iodine, Zinc, Phosphorus, Vitamins A, B, C.)
- Organic bladderwrack contains phlorotannins and fucoxanthin which are health-promoting properties.
- Organic burdock root contains properties that purify the blood, fight infections and bacteria. High concentrations of antioxidants fight the damage of free radicals and slow the process of aging.
- BioPerine is a patented extract by the Sabinsa Corporation and is taken from black pepper fruit. It is used as an enhancer to improve the absorption of nutrients by at least 30%.